The Campus Club
The Campus club in the institute encourages students to actively participate in a host of co-curricular activities to promote their social and physical well-being. To complement classroom teaching and to build a sense of community among the students, the following clubs are formed
- EXCELLENZA – Marketing Club
- SUNERGOS – HR Club
- MY PORTFOLIO – Finance Club
- INDOMITABLE SPIRIT – Entrepreneurship Club
- RHETORIC – ET and BL Club
- EXUBERANT – E- Learning Club
- NATURALIST – Nature Club
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT CLUB
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION CLUB
EXCELLENZA (MARKETING CLUB)
To equip the students to handle the real situations in the Marketing Field through experience.
- To develop the sales skills.
- To make understand the different areas of marketing.
- To develop the marketing skills.
- To develop overall personality development.
- Producing and selling / buying and selling different products in and outside the college campus. (Based on survey and availabilty of products)
- Organizing Film Show.(Management related)
- Organizing Books& other exhibitions (Text books and general books)
- Conducting Marketing Research.
SUNERGOS – HR Club
Discover the fabrics of immortality in human resource management.
Developing the personal and professional qualities of students & work together to become effective leaders of effective groups.
- To develop skills like team work, leadership, interpersonal relationship etc…among students.
- To develop understandability of business environment.
- To develop knowledge about changing h r policies and trends in specific industry areas.
- To assist as a career guidance to the students
WE BELIVE IN
Keeping together is progress, Coming together is beginning ,Working together is success.
MY PORTFOLIO (FINANCE CLUB)
The goal of ELIMS Finance Club is to promote a professional association with in the realm of finance. Improve its members by creating opportunities which enhance their skills academically, professionally and socially
- To match students with career in financial service industry.
- We aim not only to prepare ELIMS students for career in finance but also help them to find a suitable root into that career.
- Stock game
- Finance quiz
- Mock trading
- Finance paper presentation
- Corporate workshop
- Serious talks on Commodity markets, Mutual funds, Banking industry, Economy and finance.
- Balance sheet Analysis.
- News papers and Magazines Analysis.
- Publishing internal Finance Articles
INDOMITABLE SPIRIT (ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CLUB)(GOVT. REGISTERED AND FUNDED CLUB.)
"The entrepreneurship club is to help the members to make the most of the resources available for the aspirants, who are curious about entrepreneurship and to assist them to walkout as a more confident entrepreneurs who is prepared to face challenges of the entrepreneurial world"
- To fulfil our mission we strive with the following vision
- To provide a community of peers that can give us a platform to explore entrepreneurship and to help us grow professionally
- To CREATE and foster the entrepreneurial spirit among ELIJAHN's
- To UNITE club in the bond of team spirit, friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding
- To PROVIDE an open forum for the discussion of all matters of entrepreneurial development
- To ENCOURAGE the entre-minded people to contribute to the society through their entrepreneurial spirit
PACE " Program for Acquiring Competence in Entrepreneurship"
1. MINI RESEARCH
- Work Place – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- To understand the changes in technology, communication, transportation and skills
- Interview with entrepreneur
2. MAKE & SELL
- Bookmarks with dries flowers
- Recycling - Products from trash paper
- Post cards – photograph various scenes in college and prepare post card to be sold within the college
3. BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION
4. ELIJAH ENTREPRENEURSHIP NETWORK (EEN)
Create an EEN among the peers, entrepreneurs, alumni and others through online discussion forum
'RHETORIC (ET AND BL CLUB)
To gain knowledge and to become familiar with the business world
To improve knowledge by reading, recapturing, gathering, cataloging, recording and exhibiting
- Business and Current Affairs Quiz
- Debate on Current Topics
- News Analysis and presentations
EXUBERANT (E-LEARNING CLUB)
To bring the finest technology products and services to ELIMS, and to our exceptional partners.
To revolutionize how ELIMS engages with ideas and information.
- Software installation class
- Lab maintenance
- Creation of student information system
- Development of semester wise websites
NATURALIST ( NATURE CLUB )
"Person can't understand himself until he knows his surroundings, his environment, his community & the Nature"
If you have a quest to serve the community, a passion towards adventurism, a strong commitment to conserve the nature, we welcome aboard you to the Nature Club.
It offers opportunities to learn, to develop skills, prepare your mind to face an adverse situation, use talents and have fun. As a mission it attempts to get the uninitiated to enjoy and care for nature, it attempts to spread awareness about the environment and undertake activities to nurture and help the environment regenerate.
- Nature walks- to explore and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Jungle Adventures - trekking into the deep forest.
- Community Service – conduct various camps in the tribal villages.
- Nature conservation activities
Rules & Regulations
- Membership is limited for 60 students
- If there is more number of applications, the selection will be based on certain tests.
- Membership fee will be Rs.100/member.
- Members have to meet their own expenses for the out door programs.
- In case of out door programs (Adventure trips) each member is responsible for him/herself and would take measures for their own safety. The student members shall produce a consent letter from parent/guardian for participating in the activities to the club in-charge.
- Those who want to be a member must have a passion to serve the community and bold enough to take adventurism.
- A committee shall be selected from both batch and they will act as class coordinators.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT CLUB
To unlock the internal potentials of our students
To help students develop their personal skills and elevate their internal strength to meet the professional requirement and improve their professional opportunities
- Interclub drama competition
- Mock interview and group discussion sessions
- Expert talks on Business etiquettes
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION CLUB
Enhance the soft skills through effective training
To build effective communication and soft skills of our students to be ready to face the industry with confidence.
- Organize outbound elocution competition
- Conduct seminar organized by various clubs.
Management club is an attempt to mend the gap that exists between the theoretical and practical knowledge. The game helps in developing management skills among management aspirant.READ MORE
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/elimsedu/public_html/life-at-elims.php on line 312