- When will the application process for MBA 2019 admissions begin?
After CAT 2019 result. Application portal will be opened upto 31st july 2019
- What is the minimum qualification for applying?
Any student who has passed any degree of the University of Calicut (including degree programmes of SDE/ Open degree programme of SDE, University of Calicut) or that of any other University or institute or institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE. Programmes of other Universities or institutions shall be in 10+ 2+ 3 pattern (or 10+ 2+ 4) under regular stream. In all the cases, the student should have passed the bachelor degree examination with not less than 50 % marks in aggregate including the marks of languages if any (without approximation, that is, 49.9999 % is not eligible since it is less than 50%), is eligible for admission. However, SC/ST, OBC, and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
- How should I apply, online or by regular mail?
Application can be made either online or through mail. However priority is given for directly visiting the campus and putting up an application.
- What are the prerequisites that I should take care of before I begin applying?
You should be a graduate or be in the final year of your education. In addition to this you should have a valid CAT/CMAT/KMAT score or should have applied for the above.
- Is my CAT/CMAT/KMAT score the only or the most important criteria for my candidature?
Important criterion for receiving a call for our interview process is based on the composite score which is calculated with due weights to CAT Score, past academic performance, work experience, diversity and gender. The further selection process is based on multiple criteria which test the candidate’s analytical ability, communication skills, writing ability and leadership potential.
- How do I know whether I am eligible if I did my graduation from a university outside the state?
Please refer the link: http://www.universityofcalicut.info/news/recgnized_courses_on23Nov2015.pdf
- Is work experience mandatory for MBA program?
Our MBA program is designed for candidates with or without work experience. Whereas work experience could be enriching to their learning experience and career opportunities, we also ensure that fresh minds from college also get due consideration in our selection process.
- When should I expect an invitation for an interview?
The interview date will be intimated to the applicants by email and regular mail well in advance of their interview dates.
- How do I prepare for the interview?
The candidates must prove their attractiveness in terms of academic knowledge, business awareness, communication ability and writing ability.
- Where will the interview take place?
Interview will usually take place on the college campus. However the venue of the interview will also be intimated to the candidates along with the time and date.
- What should I bring with me on my interview day?
Candidates called for interview should bring the originals of all certificates that support their eligibility as detailed in the application form. They must also produce any other relevant documents that will support their candidature. Candidates should also carry with them necessary amount of passport size photos.
- If admitted, am I expected to pay a tuition deposit?
- How to know if I can pay my fees by availing the facility of bank loans?
The institution accepts payment of fees through bank loans. However candidates should note that fees should be paid on the due date itself.
- How to know if any placement assistance is provided by the college and which all companies usually visit?
Yes, placement and Internship assistance is provided by the Institution. Our associating partner companies can be seen in the website.
- Is there any transportation facility available?
Yes. Transportation facilities are provided by the Institution to the following routes given in the list below.