ELIMS aims for inculcating entrepreneurial skills in the minds of students and young innovators. ELIMS established Entrepreneurship Development Cell, which is registered with District Industries Center (DIC), Thrissur. The objectives of Entrepreneurship Development Club are to inculcate entrepreneurship qualities, to sensitise industrial scenario of the state, to nurture the latent entrepreneurial talent, develop awareness among its members of the attitudes, values, and skills of successful entrepreneurs around the globe, etc. ED Cell of ELIMS has been playing a leadership role in offering opportunity to budding entrepreneurs:
- To interact with successful entrepreneurs from various segments.
- To nurture the entrepreneurship skills required to become a successful entrepreneur,
- To arranges entrepreneurship enrichment interactive sessions by successful entrepreneurs who are icons in their own field.
- To organizes training programs, competitions, seminars, and initiative for starting enterprises and actively participates in initiatives like Boot Camp, Entrepreneurship Summits and association with Start Up village, etc.
- To complete Start-up India Upgrade Certification program: ED Cell encourages start-up culture in its campus and many of our passionate ED Cell members have undergone Start-up India Learning Program and received certificates. This is a big achievement for those who are aspiring to start-up on their own.
ED Cell provides the following assistance in starting business by ELIMS students:
- Business plan writing
- Business financing schemes like ESS, Mudra, etc.